Thursday, July 24, 2008

July Update

Today we had our monthly doctor appointment. We got there at 9:30 and sat in a packed out waiting room until 10:15 and were done by 10:30! So fun! The nurse said I was doing good and right on track! I've only gained a 1/2 pound this past month! (which probably makes up for the few extra I gained in the beginning). My blood pressure was good and so was the baby's heart beat. They scheduled my next appointment for August 14 with an ultrasound!! So be praying that Teco cooperates and we can tell if it is a boy or a girl next visit! Only THREE more weeks!!!! (I guess I can wait that long!)


The house is going well! We're still unboxing and probably will be for a while longer! But that's okay...at least we have things livable! We got our new washer and dryer and refrigerator yesterday!





We picked out our nursery furniture and absolutely love it! We have it ordered and should be delivered in 6 weeks or so. My mom and aunt took Jerrad and I shopping last Saturday to look at furniture and then they surprised us by telling us they wanted to take care of it for us. They are using some money from the mineral rights on my grandmother’s land to pay for it. Kind of makes it like my Mamaw had a hand in it. (And that is something she would have wanted!!) That makes it so special! I know she is looking down smiling and just as excited as we all are!!!!

No comments: