Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Madison 21 1/2 weeks

So...I'm a little behind and have been meaning to get this up here for a week. Here is an ultrasound picture from Sunday, August 31st. I had a weird pain on my right side that lasted 6 hours (all night long) and it would not go away so we got worried enough to take our first visit to the hospital. They checked me and Madison and everything was fine! (thank goodness)! Still not sure what the pain was but they gave me some meds that seemed to do the trick. But we did get this ultrasound picture out of the experience! (We were at Willis Knighton in Labor & Delivery A while Ashley was in Labor & Delivery 6 having Eli! We created a huge commotion on the floor sending people back and forth from room to room to check on Ashley and I!!)!!!

Anyways...I thought this was a good profile picture of her! I love it! We are 23 weeks today and have a doctors appointment tomorrow!

No comments: