Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nursery Update

Jerrad finally got the letters and dots spray painted (pink and brown) and my parents came over Sunday night and helped us hang her name! It was a little difficult to get her name hung but it turned out so cute! We also hung the curtains. As soon as I have her room cleaned up some I'll post a picture of the whole room. It's going to be so cute...if I do say so myself! :)

We're having our big shower this Saturday. I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun! The hostesses are doing so much and I can't thank them all enough! It's going to be great!!! :)

We go to the doctor next Wednesday. Just a normal appointment where I am sure we will be in and out before we even finish asking our questions. I'm now going to the doctor every two weeks. So I'll go again the week of Thanksgiving. I'll be 34 weeks then and he said we will do another ultrasound at that point to check on Madison's size! (I think she's getting pretty big!!)! So we'll keep you updated!

No comments: