Thursday, January 1, 2009

Madison Is Here!!

Madison Presley Edmonds arrived at 7:38pm New Years Eve! She weighed 7lbs. 8 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair!!

We started the induction process at 12am and started off pretty good. I got to a 7 around 4pm and then stopped having contractions and stopped dilating all together. I hadn't progressed or changed any when the doctor checked me about 6:30pm...so the doctor made the decision to go ahead and do a C-Section. So after 18 hours of labor they moved us into the OR room pretty fast and had her out by 7:38pm. The C-Section went really well.

Both of us are doing very well. I've got a few of the first pictures and will post more soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beth,

Madison is beautiful. I don't know if you remember me ( Sheila Bowman) from way back. You helped with Rachel when she was in kindergarten..anyway your mom gave Pat at Pat's Place your blog space name and said she could give it to me. I think your husband's dad used to work with my husband many years ago. My husbands name is Jimmy. He should remember him. Congrats on Madison. Sheila

Beth Edmonds said...

Mrs. Shelia,

So good to hear from you! Glad you got the site to look at! Hope all is well with you guys! Things are good here...Just taking care of sweet Madison!!