Monday, June 1, 2009

MAY!!!!

What can I say?!? I'm way behind! May has been a busy month! The shop has been wildly busy (which is wonderful) and Madison is on the move! Madison is getting so big and doing lots a fun new things! We've had a lot of firsts this month!

* First Mother's Day (For Madison and I both)
* First Virus...yuck...it lasted for 9 whole days!
* First time in her Bumbo Chair
* First time in the big bathtub...she loves it...way more fun to splash in!
* First Saturday of birthday parties (we had two parties and a wedding shower all in one day!)
* First time in her Jenny Jumper! She loves to swing in it rather than jump!
* First time with a babysitter! We love Brooke!

I am sure there are several more...but that's all I can think of! June looks like it's going to be pretty busy too! We leave for the beach in 4 days!! And Jerrad is in and out of town most of the summer with basketball camps!

Pictures to come soon of all the events I listed! I promise I will try to be better next month at keeping more up to date!!!

No comments: