Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're Having a Baby


Hello all! I wanted to start this page to keep everyone updated!

Jerrad and I found out we were pregnant on May 3, 2008. We kept it a secret until I could get in to see the doctor on June 3. That's a really long time to keep such a big secret! But we did it! I went to the doctor on the 3rd and they did an ultrasound and we found out I was 9 weeks! (A little bit farther along than we thought)! The doctor said everything looked good!


The ultrasound picture shows the babies head, body and arms. The baby’s arms moved the entire time of the ultrasound!! I think I'm having a baby Jerrad (and that makes me nervous!!!) :)


We told the families the 4th and the 5th and everyone is so excited!

I'm now in my 2nd Trimester and the month of June has been very busy for us and especially for Jerrad with my constant Buffalo Wild Wings and fruit cravings! And we are trying to sell our townhouse and find something a little bit bigger!

I go back to the doctor on Monday (June 30th) and will hopefully have some news to update then.


Oh...and until we find out if it’s a boy or a girl, we're calling the Baby Teco. (after that...it will have a real name!!) :)

1 comment:

Katy said...

WOW! I am so excited about being an aunt!!! I already love Baby Teco and cannot wait to meet him/her. This baby is going to be the most loved, spoiled, and (given the conversations with it's grandparents)very confused child. haha!! MLK cannot wait to start legitimately playing with toys again and put into action his "royalty". Ma'am just randomly starts to giggle, and I know that she's thinking about and getting even more excited about her grandchild.
Jerrad and Beth... you've made this family very happy just by finding each other and forming a Godly marriage. Seeing you both so happy is such a blessing. Now we are even more happy to receive into the world a little person that is a piece of both of you. What a beautiful and ADD child that will be .... you guess which trait will have come from which parent...haha