Monday, June 30, 2008

Update

I promised an update after the doctor visit today. We had an appointment today at 9:30 and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. Very fun! I go back to the doctor on July 24.

We got a contract on our townhouse Sat. and are very excited! We found a house that we love and went to sign a contract on the new house this morning. So hopefully everything will continue to come together smoothly and we will be in a new house before August. Lots of stuff to do between now and then!!!

As soon as things are final and we get into the house I'll get up some pictures! And if you are in town...you will have to come for a visit and see Baby Teco's room! :)

And hopefully I can get some pictures up soon of all the wonderful Baby gifts we have received so far and my baby bump!

No comments: