Monday, December 22, 2008

And...Still Waiting...

We went to the doctor last Friday (the 19th)...which was my day of choice to have Madison since Jerrad and I both have birthday's on the 19th...but we're still waiting. The doctor was very busy on Friday...he was the only ob doctor at the office (they usually have 6). So he was in and out and said everything looked alright and moved us from 38 weeks (which would have been this week) to 39 weeks (the week of New Years). I'm still resting...but I am trying to at least get out of the house and walk a little each day. Saturday Jerrad and I went to the Boardwalk and walked around and had lunch and yesterday we went to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is always an experience this close to Christmas!!! Today I'm at the trophy shop answering the phones.

We go back to the doctor tomorrow (Tuesday) for another biophysical ultrasound and check-up. But I'm assuming we will be in and out again and he'll send us home till next week.

I'll try to keep you posted. If I do not get on here before...We hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No comments: