Monday, December 15, 2008

Still Waiting...

We went to the doctor on Friday. He still wants to wait and see...I think it was because he was leaving for vacation that day...but that's just me. I don't really like being put off when there are risks to my health and Madison's health and he seemed like we needed to make a quick decision...but I'm waiting and trying to be patient and not nervous! He did say for sure we would have a baby by 38 1/2 weeks (which is next week) but didn't give us an exact date with it being Christmas next week.

With our doctor being out of the office till Thursday we go back to see the nurse tomorrow to check my blood pressure and Madison's fluid level. Then we will go back to see the doctor on Friday. Hopefully we will know more then. I'm ready to ask him to go ahead a plan on Friday evening after work...about 5pm. That would really work well for everyone involved. :) That way we wouldn't end up in the hospital on Christmas. So we'll see!


But in the time being...I'm still resting. We stayed home all weekend and Jerrad worked on our Christmas lights. He did a great job and our house looks very festive.


No comments: